Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Aprilia Love

After making quick work of the derbi mods I had some wrench time left for April and what do ya know, another brake mod! Mounted up a brembo master cylinder from an r6 along with my recently purchased asv "unbreakable" shorty lever. The lever was a great add on being more durable, .0357 grams lighter, better looking, and way more adjustable than stock. Still need to flush the old fluid, wire up the brake sensor, and order a super bling fluid reservoir. Also need to research a clutch perch so I can make the same lever upgrade for the other side!

Yes, the bike is now sporting super light aluminum triple clamp, clip ons, and fiberglass bodywork. When this bike reappears on the street this summer prepare to smell my two smoke if you're riding with me:-)

No comments: