Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Saga Begins


The Featured Bike



Well I have decided to make a detailed account of the maintenance, modifications, and upgrades that will be done to my newly acquired 2003 Derbi Supermotard. I purchased the bike from someone here in San Francisco with 2,700 miles on the clock and lots of mods and parts already done. This is the fourth 2003 Derbi Supermotard I have owned and I intend to make it the best! The bike has a full metrakit SP (72cc) setup and a mo under tail pipe for great power to start with! This was a major reason I purchased this bike is that it already had all the power parts I wanted. It also has a custom "black out" seat cover, acerbis hand guards and mirror, Pro Taper handlebar, and Fastway foot pegs. What else could possibly be done to this bike? Just wait and see!!

No comments: