Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Wating Game


Well the wait continues as my wheels, which would have been ready tomorrow, are now delayed. When trying to true the wheel and tighten the spokes one of them snapped. So now I will get all new spokes and nipples for even more bling, only problem is a longer wait for my wheels. So far the Spindles/Hubs where painted black and the rims have been anodized black. They should look really great with new spokes, nipples, and those meaty tires!

I also got an email today from Europe that one of the parts I ordered is delayed a week so my entire order will be delayed. You will have to wait to see the trick parts I ordered, I can guarantee that nobody else here in the U.S. has them!


With a few minutes to spare I did manage replacing the old chain. Wow, 136 link chain and only had to take off 3 links! This is one long chain!

No comments: